1. By proceeding with the reservation, you further agree and acknowledge that if the reservation is accepted by the Hotel, your stay subsequently shall be subject to the Hotel's standard terms and conditions of stay
2. The Hotel shall be entitled to vary, amend and/or otherwise change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice
3. You shall indemnify and hold the Hotel harmless in respect of any liability, loss, damage, cost and expense of any nature arising out of, and/or in connection with the acceptance of the reservation by the Hotel
4. The Hotel shall not be liable for any losses, damages, costs or expenses incurred by you as a result of any cancellation of the reservation by the Hotel
5. Safety Boxes are available in rooms for your valuables, hotel does not take responsibility for your valuables.
6. Pets are not allowed in the premises.
All rooms rates do not include child breakfast charge. Child breakfast charge is applicable for any child between 6-12 years old. Breakfast for children 5 years and under is free. Child breakfast is chargeable to guest account at walk-in price upon consumption
You must be at least 18 years of age to check in and register for a room In the unlikely event that you are disappointed with your room, you should speak with the Manager of Eureka Hotel. Please notify reception and they will then have the Manager contact you directly.